CARTER & FITCH REOPENING
On the 17th May, we re-opened fully both inside and out and are loving having customers back inside our restaurant. Although restrictions have lifted further as of 19th July, we will be continuing with a number of extra precautions to ensure the safety of both our customers and our staff.
We have spent much time and effort to ensure that your safety and peace of mind is protected at all times and have been recognised for the standards of COVID-19 Safety we have introduced.
To book your table you can either use our online OPENTABLE booking service Via Open Table* or ring the Restaurant or hotel direct on 01914029988 or 01912022404 you can also email email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation. We look forward to seeing you soon!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your table reservation, we want to ensure minimum potential for crowding and require time to ensure your table is hygienically cleaned.
- We have allocated a dining time of up to two hours, if there is availability, we can extend this by prior arrangement. We can only hold your table for 15 minutes past the time you have booked, if you are going to arrive late, please contact us.
- We cannot wait to welcome you back and ask that all patrons act in a safe an appropriate manner at all times – your safety and the safety of our team is critical and we will take all necessary action to ensure that we meet our obligations in this regard.
- We are operating a minimum amount of cash handling, where possible, please pay by contactless if you can to minimise handling cash.
- Our staff will continue to wear facemasks for the safety of themselves and others. We encourage customers to wear theirs upon entering and remove once seated although this is now not mandatory.
- We are retaining all of our sanitation stations and screens for your comfort and safety.
- We will continue to offer room service, only where feasible.
- We will maintain social distancing between our tables.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Carter & Fitch.
Ian Gray, General manager
George Washington Hotel and Spa.