CARTER & FITCH REOPENING SCHEDULE
NEW MENUS ARE HERE!
On the 17th May, we re-opened fully both inside and out and are loving having customers back inside out restaurant. Although we’re almost back to normal, there are still a couple of restrictions on numbers as we can currently only accept tables of a maximum of six people.
Tables from only 2 households can exceed this amount*
We have spent much time and effort to ensure that your safety and peace of mind is protected at all times and have been recognised for the standards of COVID-19 Safety we have introduced.
To book your table you can either use our online OPENTABLE booking service Via Open Table* or ring the Restaurant or hotel direct on either 01914029988 or 01912022404 you can also email email@example.com.
In support of the NHS Test and Trace initiative, when you arrive you’ll be asked to register your details manually of via the NHS App and QR code. Please note that it is mandatory for all guests to provide contact details for Test and Trace purposes, and if this is not provided we cannot serve you. Your data will not be used for any other purposes and will be disposed of securely within 21 days of your visit.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation. We look forward to seeing you soon!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- When Booking, we will require full details of all persons dining- This is now a legal requirement.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your table reservation, we want to ensure minimum potential for crowding and require time to ensure your table is hygienically cleaned.
- Please check in at the Indoor entrance to Carter & Fitch via ‘The Orangery’ entrance to the George Washington Hotel.
- Before being seated we will ask you and each member of the party to check in on NHS Track and Trace, this is now a legal requirement. If you do not have a smart phone then we will ask you to fill in our manual track and trace forms.
- Tables can be made up of no more than 6 people, the only exception is when a maximum of two households exceed this amount.
- We have allocated a dining time of up to two hours, if there is availability we can extend this by prior arrangement. We an only hold your table for 15 minutes past the time you have booked, if you are going to arrive late, please contact us.
- We cannot wait to welcome you back and ask that all patrons act in a safe an appropriate manner at all times – your safety and the safety of our team is critical and we will take all necessary action to ensure that we meet our obligations in this regard.
- We are operating a minimum amount of cash handling, where possible, please pay by contactless if you can to minimise handling cash.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Carter & Fitch.
Ian Gray, General manager
George Washington Hotel and Spa.