Updated in line with new Government guidelines as of 6th April 2021
We really cannot wait to see you again and above all we want you to have the best possible experience when you visit us, so it’s really important that you check Government restrictions on the number of households that can socialise together before your visit.
CARTER & FITCH REOPENING SCHEDULE
NEW MENUS COMING SOON!
From 12th April we’re accepting bookings for a maximum of six people from two households, for Al Fresco drinks and dining on Carter and Fitch Terrace . We will be offering a reduced menu.
From 17th May, we hope to have re-opened fully and look forward to taking bookings for a maximum of six people from two households, both inside and outside on the terrace.
We have spent much time and effort to ensure that your safety and peace of mind is protected at all times and have been recognised for the standards of COVID-19 Safety we have introduced.
To book your table you can either use our online OPENTABLE booking service Via Open Table* or ring the Restaurant or hotel direct on either 01914029988 or 01912022404 you can also email email@example.com.
*All bookings between April 12th & May 17th please email.
In support of the NHS Test and Trace initiative, when you arrive you’ll be asked to register your details. Please note that it is mandatory for all guests to provide contact details for Test and Trace purposes, and if this is not provided we cannot serve you. Your data will not be used for any other purposes and will be disposed of securely within 21 days of your visit.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation. We look forward to seeing you soon!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- When Booking, we will require full details of all persons dining- This is now a legal requirement.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your table reservation, we want to ensure minimum potential for crowding and require time to ensure your table is hygienically cleaned.
- Please check in at the Terrace door to Carter and Fitch and we will allocate your table.
- Before being seated we will ask you and each member of the party to check in on NHS Track and Trace, this is now a legal requirement. If you do not have a smart phone then we will ask you to fill in our manual track and trace forms.
- Tables can be made up of no more than two households and will be maximum 6 persons in number.
- We have allocated a dining time of up to two hours, if there is availability we can extend this by prior arrangement. We an only hold your table for 15 minutes past the time you have booked, if you are going to arrive late, please contact us.
- We cannot wait to welcome you back and ask that all patrons act in a safe an appropriate manner at all times – your safety and the safety of our team is critical and we will take all necessary action to ensure that we meet our obligations in this regard.
- We are operating a cashless system where possible, please pay by contactless if you can to minimise handling cash.